The Answers Book for Teens gives the answers to the most common questions people ask about Genesis, and at a level appropriate for teenagers. 96 pages. Softcover.
Find great answers to these 15 popular faith questions:
- How can anyone believe that the Bible is true since it was written so long ago when people didn’t know stuff?
- If God’s really so great, why does He let so much pain and bad stuff happen in the world, like earthquakes, floods, and wars?
- I believe God created the earth, but does it really matter how old the earth is?
- Who has the most evidence — creationists or evolutionists?
- With everything I hear about God not existing . . . how can we even know that He does exist?
- Come on, why would God punish the whole world for one guy’s mistake?
- If God really loved the world, why would He make a flood to kill everyone off?
- How could God populate the world with just two people a few thousand years ago?
- Should people from different races marry each other, or is that wrong?
- Why should I listen to what the Bible says about sex?
- If Christians are supposed to love everybody, why do they always seem to hate gay people?
- How are we supposed to talk about God and the Bible in school when it’s illegal?
- How can we be sure Jesus is the only way to get to God?
- The Bible . . . and dinosaurs . . . and dragons?
- Why would God ever want to save someone as messed up as me?