The second volume of the Answers Book for Teens gives the answers to the most common questions people ask about Genesis, and at a level appropriate for teenagers. 96 pages. Softcover.
Find great answers to these 15 popular faith questions:
- Did creation really take just 6 days or did God use the big bang?
- Noah’s ark. . . Really?
- What about cave men and missing links?
- But the Bible is full of contradictions, isn’t it?
- Don’t fossils prove evolution?
- Isn’t natural selection evolution? My textbook says they’re the same.
- Mutations are good for evolution, right? I mean, X-Men can’t be wrong, can it?
- But the Bible was written by a bunch of men, right? What makes it so special?
- How should I interpret the Bible?
- But doesn’t the Bible support slavery?
- Unicorns and the Bible. . . you’ve got to be kidding!
- How can we be sure the 66 books of the Bible are the only ones from God?
- What about abortion, cloning, and stem cells? At school I’m taught that these things are good for society!
- What about going to college?
- “Going through the motions”. . . is that saving faith?